Galactic Attack Virtual Reality Coaster, the newest and most exciting original gameplay, now takes place in a mixed virtual and augmented reality coaster experience – it’s simply OUT OF THIS WORLD!
- Upon boarding, riders will don a Samsung Gear VR headset; introducing them to the device’s passthrough camera functionality, which allows riders to see the “real world” along with virtual content
- Once synced, a heads up display (HUD) overlay on the passthrough camera projects data like the current status of weaponry and fuel cells, along with a countdown clock
- Cresting the lift hill, a massive, swirling wormhole comes into view. As riders drop at high speeds, the mixed reality view changes to a completely immersive, virtual reality environment and a fighter spaceship cockpit materializes and envelops the riders into a tunnel of light
- Throughout the battle, timed exquisitely with the drops, twists, turns and inversions of Mind Eraser, you’ll be under attack from flying drones firing lasers and missiles
- With the Samsung Gear VR headset, you can pursue the alien drones and fire on them with special weapons that are controlled via low-latency positional head tracking
- After racing through tight channels and narrowly dodging drones and artillery fire, you come to one of three drone bays, each of which offers a completely different gaming experience and three different endings
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Rethink Robotics closes shop. Long live collaborative robots #makerbusiness
Wearables — Cleaning is key
Electronics — Serial overkill
Biohacking — Biohacking Resources – Books, Talks and Podcasts
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython @ Hackaday SuperCon #ICYMI @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.