Galactic Attack Virtual Reality Coaster, the newest and most exciting original gameplay, now takes place in a mixed virtual and augmented reality coaster experience – it’s simply OUT OF THIS WORLD!
- Upon boarding, riders will don a Samsung Gear VR headset; introducing them to the device’s passthrough camera functionality, which allows riders to see the “real world” along with virtual content
- Once synced, a heads up display (HUD) overlay on the passthrough camera projects data like the current status of weaponry and fuel cells, along with a countdown clock
- Cresting the lift hill, a massive, swirling wormhole comes into view. As riders drop at high speeds, the mixed reality view changes to a completely immersive, virtual reality environment and a fighter spaceship cockpit materializes and envelops the riders into a tunnel of light
- Throughout the battle, timed exquisitely with the drops, twists, turns and inversions of Mind Eraser, you’ll be under attack from flying drones firing lasers and missiles
- With the Samsung Gear VR headset, you can pursue the alien drones and fire on them with special weapons that are controlled via low-latency positional head tracking
- After racing through tight channels and narrowly dodging drones and artillery fire, you come to one of three drone bays, each of which offers a completely different gaming experience and three different endings
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — SoftBank Invests $300 Million in WeWork
Wearables — Impatience reward
Electronics — Cool your FETs!
Biohacking — NinjaPCR – Open Source #iot DNA Amplifier
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Adafruit has a "be excellent to each other" comment policy. Help us keep the community here positive and helpful. Stick to the topic, be respectful of makers of all ages and skill levels. Be kind, and don't spam - Thank you!