Agustin Flowalistik shared on YouTube:
How big and small can the BCN3D Sigma print?
GET THE NEW SIGMA R17 (Affiliate link) ▶ https://goo.gl/R1jsUw
GET THE HOTEND FAMILY (Affiliate link) ▶https://goo.gl/n5ti4W
SUBSCRIBE! ▶ https://goo.gl/LTphQm
Support my projects and get exclusive content on Patreon! ▶ https://goo.gl/KVLYQM
Affiliate links ▶ (help me with no extra cost for you!)
● Matterhackers (US) https://goo.gl/D387xs
● Amazon (US) https://goo.gl/jl60Dr
● Amazon (UK) https://goo.gl/SzkqHF
● Amazon (DE) https://goo.gl/JVIQcI
● Amazon (FR) https://goo.gl/qD9HjA
● Amazon (ES) https://goo.gl/nkKH9M
● Amazon (IT) https://goo.gl/k8XyWn
● Ebay (.com) https://goo.gl/JTBA1E
● Ebay (.co.uk) https://goo.gl/XAfjpC
● Ebay (.de) https://goo.gl/QAI8qH
You can also help with a small Paypal donation ▶ https://goo.gl/tJOfoJ
I’d like to thank all my supporters and patrons, with your help I’ve been able to create this project. The Patreon MVPs for this project are 3D Maker Noob, 3D Printing Stuff, MatterHackers, Filaments.directory, Dattas Moonchaser, MidnightGiant, Andrew Howat and David Kessler!
Thank you very much for watching!