From the GitHub release page:
Who knew there would still be more bugs to fix? 😛 Thanks to everyone who has found and reported issues. We really appreciate the feedback. In fact, we now auto-build every commit to the repository and make it available for testing here. So, if you feel like finding fresh bugs give an auto-build a try. 🙂
This release is based on MicroPython 1.8.7.
Change highlights since 0.9.5:
- atmel-samd: HID Mouse support fixed by @dhalbert.
- atmel-samd: Disabled
PulseOut) in non-express builds in favor of touch.
- atmel-samd: Switched to FreeTouch for touch support and enabled in all builds.
- esp8266: Fixed bidirectional SPI thanks to @jerryneedell.
- atmel-samd: Fix potential buffer overflow when providing start index to I2C and SPI read/write functions.
- atmel-samd: Turn on built-in
framebufmodule for express boards.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Adafruit has a "be excellent to each other" comment policy. Help us keep the community here positive and helpful. Stick to the topic, be respectful of makers of all ages and skill levels. Be kind, and don't spam - Thank you!