From the GitHub release page:
Who knew there would still be more bugs to fix? 😛 Thanks to everyone who has found and reported issues. We really appreciate the feedback. In fact, we now auto-build every commit to the repository and make it available for testing here. So, if you feel like finding fresh bugs give an auto-build a try. 🙂
This release is based on MicroPython 1.8.7.
Change highlights since 0.9.5:
- atmel-samd: HID Mouse support fixed by @dhalbert.
- atmel-samd: Disabled
PulseOut) in non-express builds in favor of touch.
- atmel-samd: Switched to FreeTouch for touch support and enabled in all builds.
- esp8266: Fixed bidirectional SPI thanks to @jerryneedell.
- atmel-samd: Fix potential buffer overflow when providing start index to I2C and SPI read/write functions.
- atmel-samd: Turn on built-in
framebufmodule for express boards.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Don’t shy away from intricacy
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.