To make the infamous Peek Jewelry, you will need:
– a adafruit Flora and Gemma or a neopixel, whichever one you prefer
– some conductive thread (and optional, also normal thread if you want to sew something up without it conducting)
– a small battery pack, preferably to be hidden on the back of your adafruit.
– small hooks used to make earrings!
– a USB to plug your adafruit into your computer to get the code on
– a programmed called Arduino IDE
– your imagination! you can get creative and make it however you want!
Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — HAX Hardware Trends 2017
Wearables — Looking older
Electronics — Interference is everywhere!
Biohacking — “Earable” Sensor Detects Core Body Temperature
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.