From jacquic6 on Instructables:
To make the infamous Peek Jewelry, you will need:
– a adafruit Flora and Gemma or a neopixel, whichever one you prefer
– some conductive thread (and optional, also normal thread if you want to sew something up without it conducting)
– a small battery pack, preferably to be hidden on the back of your adafruit.
– small hooks used to make earrings!
– a USB to plug your adafruit into your computer to get the code on
– a programmed called Arduino IDE
– your imagination! you can get creative and make it however you want!
Read more and see more from Jacquelyn Chim on YouTube
Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!
Join 5,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — The first step in making: a PCB
Wearables — Try maximum twinkling
Electronics — Behold…the power of pseudocode.
Biohacking — All Day EEG Recording Tools
Python for Microcontrollers — PyCon US 2018 Rocked!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.