leefiles shared this super thin Raspberry pi zero Ws case on Youtube!
Heat-Shrink Raspberry Pi Zero W – Thinnest Case
* Couldn’t find a compact case for the pi zero to complement thinness
* Used heat-shrink tubing Measured width is 1.5 inch before shrinking You can shrink it properly with a heat gun. You can also use a hair drier. If not, you can use a lighter.
* Cut holes, etc… for power, OTG, HDMI, SD card, etc…
* Tubing electrically isolates the pi
* Tubing blocks heat, but testing was ok, did apt-get updates and loaded cpu to 100%, temperatures at 40C / 104F
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Raspberry Pi and CoderDojo Join Forces
Wearables — Gold glow
Electronics — Linear Love
Biohacking — Read Faster Using JETZT or SPEEDREAD
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.