leefiles shared this super thin Raspberry pi zero Ws case on
Heat-Shrink Raspberry Pi Zero W – Thinnest Case
* Couldn’t find a compact case for the pi zero to complement thinness
* Used heat-shrink tubing Measured width is 1.5 inch before shrinking You can shrink it properly with a heat gun. You can also use a hair drier. If not, you can use a lighter.
* Cut holes, etc… for power, OTG, HDMI, SD card, etc…
* Tubing electrically isolates the pi
* Tubing blocks heat, but testing was ok, did apt-get updates and loaded cpu to 100%, temperatures at 40C / 104F
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Join 4,000+ makers on
Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every
Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for
Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/ Maker Business — Pololu’s New Machines Wearables — Mystical elements Electronics — Disable unused channels! Biohacking — Two Blood Meters to Start Your Biohacking Adventure
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.