NEW PRODUCT – MyMiniRaceCar Project Pack – Featuring TE & Digikey
The MyMiniRaceCar Project Pack is a Feather Bluetooth LE mini robot rover – a perfect project for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It’s an excellent introduction to our wide world of robotics.
This project contains just about everything you need to make your very own Bluetooth controlled mini-robot, with the added bonus of a temperature & humidity sensor! You get a Feather Bluefruit LE (Arduino compatible microcontroller with Bluetooth LE radio), motor control wing, HTU21D-F temperature & humidity breakout board, three-layer round robot chassis, two motors, two wheels, a battery pack + 4 x AA batteries, a lithium ion battery, breadboard and a nifty pocket screwdriver!
3Full kit contents:
- Black, Three-layer Round Robot Chassis Kit
- Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE – pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- DC Motor & Stepper FeatherWing Add-on – pre-soldered
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board – pre-soldered
- Half-size Breadboard
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 20 x 3″ (75mm)
- Premium Female/Male ‘Extension’ Jumper Wires – 20 x 6″
- 4 x AA Battery Holder w/ On/Off Switch
- Little Rubber Bumper – pack of 4
- 6-pin Extra Long Male Header
- MicroUSB Cable
- Adafruit Pocket Screwdriver – Black
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 500mAh
- 4 x AA Batteries
Everything is plug-and-play – No soldering required! Use any iOS or Android phone with our free Bluefruit Connect app to control your robot friend after it’s been built.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Skin adherence
Electronics — LED Basics!
Biohacking — Stretchable EEG Temporary Tattoos
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.