Peter Misenko’s wristwatch is one-of-a-kind with a 25x8mm 3V 5F supercap as the power source, mounted in such a way that the backplate of the watch is essentially flat (and surprisingly thin!):
5 years of watch development in one master piece of hardware
– BPW34 solar cells … plastic, small, unbreakable
– ultra High effective step up converter 95% wint minimum 0.4V working voltage
MAX1724 – Thanks for samples form Maxim Integrated
– custom led 4014 display, inspired by https://hackaday.io/whygee https://hackaday.io/project/8693-dypled project
– Supercapacitor capacity gauge
– Supercapacitor can be charged with USB or SUN
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Brightness know-how
Electronics — Tactile Confusion?
Biohacking — Eight Health Leaders Explain How The Medical Industry Could Be Changed
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.