From the GitHub release page:
We’re close to our first stable release! If we don’t find any bugs with this we’ll launch it as 1.0.0! This release itself has a number of small improvements and bug fixes. Further release candidates will be made from the stable branch.
This release is based on MicroPython 1.8.7.
Change highlights since 0.10.1:
- shared-bindings: Move the DigitalIO related enum-like classes from inside
digitaliodirectly. This requires a code change! For example,
- shared-bindings: Rename directions from
OUTPUTto match Arduino.
- shared-bindings: Allow changing
DigitalInOutdirection through the property in addition to the
switch_to_*methods. For example:import digitalio import board led = digitalio.DigitalInOut(board.D13) led.direction = digitalio.Direction.OUTPUT
- atmel-samd express: Enable
reversed. Thanks @dhalbert!
- atmel-samd: Fix stack checking because it was broken with LTO. Thanks @dhalbert!
- atmel-samd: A number of PWMOut fixes. Thanks @ladyada for the testing!
- atmel-samd: Fix bug in REPL history handling.
- atmel-samd: Change PID for CircuitPlayground Express and Metro M0 Express.
- CircuitPlayground Express: Allow the user to initiate safe mode by holding both A and B buttons while power cycling the chip.
Have a Feather M0 Express or Metro M0 Express? Download a .uf2 and follow these instructions. To install our libraries simply download the latest bundle and copy the
libfolder onto your