Learn about our free STEM program (FLOSS Desktops for Kids) from teachers and students in this three hour conference/meet-up:
- What: Introduction to the FLOSS Desktops for Kids program and how to participate.
- When: August 18, 10:00 am – 1:00pm EDT
- Where: Online Webinar via Jit.si (https://meet.jit.si/flossdesktops)
- Presenters (sound like you?):
- K12 teachers: starting up and running the program
- School IT staff: finding and implementing technologies
- School administrators: district buy-in and academic value
- Volunteers: starting a club on campus
- ..and others.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Toy with inspiration
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.