What it does
Interactive bike motion lights controller and display
- Colorful LED patterns flashes and scrolls responds to bikes motion
- Color change over vibrating bumpy road. Waving and turning. Accelerating and braking.
- Control light patterns using smartphone over Bluetooth. Display speed / distance Speedometer and tachometer display.
- Tracking distance traveled / health exercise counter.
- Safety night riding with added breaking light effect and headlights.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Project Peri – Translates Sound into Light for the Hearing Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.