Nobody wants to sleep with a bunch of electronics strapped to their bodies. It makes perfect sense that Resmed has produced the first non-contact bedside sleep monitor. It utilizes their bio-motion technology to help monitor, analyze and improve sleeep. The device records and reports on the following:
- Measures your breathing and body movements throughout the night
- Analyzes light, noise and temperature levels in your bedroom
- Creates daily sleep scores and charts to help you understand your sleep pattern
- Delivers personalized feedback based on your sleep pattern, bedroom environment and daily habits
- Syncs seamlessly with your smartphone or tablet
[ Read More @ MySPlus ]
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Project Peri – Translates Sound into Light for the Hearing Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.