Nobody wants to sleep with a bunch of electronics strapped to their bodies. It makes perfect sense that Resmed has produced the first non-contact bedside sleep monitor. It utilizes their bio-motion technology to help monitor, analyze and improve sleeep. The device records and reports on the following:
- Measures your breathing and body movements throughout the night
- Analyzes light, noise and temperature levels in your bedroom
- Creates daily sleep scores and charts to help you understand your sleep pattern
- Delivers personalized feedback based on your sleep pattern, bedroom environment and daily habits
- Syncs seamlessly with your smartphone or tablet
[ Read More @ MySPlus ]
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Prototyping PCBs with Particle, a guide from a pro in the field #makerbusiness
Wearables — From mat to hat
Electronics — Even lower power!
Biohacking — Nectome’s Brain Preservation and Backup Service Plan
Python for Microcontrollers — Scott ([email protected]) on the Amp Hour podcast!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.