The Art Controller Relay Board is a fun soldering project for beginners with endless possibilities once assembled.
What makes this board special is that it can be easily re-programmed by simply changing the state of the 8-position DIP switch, no coding or computer required! To give you an idea of the range and flexibility of this board, here are some things you can quickly reprogram your Art Controller to do:
– Use it as a one-shot timer, or a continuously repeating timer with delays as short as 1 second or as long as 31 hours.
– Activate a trigger only when the input signal stays high for a certain amount of time.
– Trigger something automatically when a certain amount of time passes without otherwise being triggered.
– Turn on a warning LED or siren a set time before turning on the relay.
– Trigger only when a set of digital inputs (up to 16) meet a specific set of high and low conditions.
– Cancel a trigger is the “Start” button is pressed a second time.
Happy Manufacturing Monday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Hand beading mimicry
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.