What makes this board special is that it can be easily re-programmed by simply changing the state of the 8-position DIP switch, no coding or computer required! To give you an idea of the range and flexibility of this board, here are some things you can quickly reprogram your Art Controller to do:
– Use it as a one-shot timer, or a continuously repeating timer with delays as short as 1 second or as long as 31 hours.
– Activate a trigger only when the input signal stays high for a certain amount of time.
– Trigger something automatically when a certain amount of time passes without otherwise being triggered.
– Turn on a warning LED or siren a set time before turning on the relay.
– Trigger only when a set of digital inputs (up to 16) meet a specific set of high and low conditions.
– Cancel a trigger is the “Start” button is pressed a second time.
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.