The Art Controller Relay Board is a fun soldering project for beginners with endless possibilities once assembled.
What makes this board special is that it can be easily re-programmed by simply changing the state of the 8-position DIP switch, no coding or computer required! To give you an idea of the range and flexibility of this board, here are some things you can quickly reprogram your Art Controller to do:
– Use it as a one-shot timer, or a continuously repeating timer with delays as short as 1 second or as long as 31 hours.
– Activate a trigger only when the input signal stays high for a certain amount of time.
– Trigger something automatically when a certain amount of time passes without otherwise being triggered.
– Turn on a warning LED or siren a set time before turning on the relay.
– Trigger only when a set of digital inputs (up to 16) meet a specific set of high and low conditions.
– Cancel a trigger is the “Start” button is pressed a second time.
The possibilities are nearly limitless! Check it out at adafru.it/1038 and explore the Adafruit Learn System, for more projects like this.
Happy Manufacturing Monday!
Join 5,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — A journey through Shenzhen, the electronics manufacturing hub of the world
Wearables — Ice, ice baby
Electronics — Current limiting!
Biohacking — Grindfest 2018
Python for Microcontrollers — CRICKITs are coming!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.