The Joy Bonnet Pack for Raspberry Pi Zero W sets you up with the Pi Zero W, and our Joy Bonnet – our most fun Bonnet ever! This Bonnet fits perfectly on top of your Raspberry Pi Zero (any kind) and gives you adorable hand-held arcade controls. Once you install our script onto your Pi, the controls will act like a keyboard, for easy use with any emulator or media player.
Note: Due to popular demand, there might be some delay in shipping products containing Pi Zero W!
This pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W – the type of low-cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi’s known for – the super light, super lean microcomputer we’ve come to know and low, but now with built-in WiFi
- Adafruit Joy Bonnet for Raspberry Pi – Pocket-sized fun! Works best with RetroPie/EmulationStation. On a Pi Zero we could emulate NES and MAME game (our favorites!) but other emulators that don’t require more than 1GHz speeds will work OK too. Fully assembled – no soldering at all is required
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure – Adafruit’s classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and you can plug the Bonnet on top
- Break-away 0.1″ 2×20-pin Strip Dual Male Header – Solder this to your Pi Zero so you can plug in the Bonnet
- USB OTG Host Cable – MicroB OTG male to A female – 6″ on-the-go USB A socket to MicroB plug
- Mini HDMI Plug to Standard HDMI Jack Adapter – A great way to convert any mini HDMI plug to a normal HDMI plug
Some light through-hole soldering is required to attach the headers onto the Pi Zero W. A soldering iron and solder are required to perform this task.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Special servo movement
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Adafruit has a "be excellent to each other" comment policy. Help us keep the community here positive and helpful. Stick to the topic, be respectful of makers of all ages and skill levels. Be kind, and don't spam - Thank you!