BBC micro:bit Powered Halo-ween Fancy Dress
This incredible halloween project comes to us from Kitonik!
This will definitely make you the belle of the ball and if you also want venture out to trick or treat, it will help to light your way.
BBC micro:bit Powered Halo-ween Fancy Dress:
- Kitronik ZIP Halo for the BBC micro:bit.
- 3xAAA Battery holder with JST for powering the ZIP Halo.
- The desired length of flexible ZIP strips for your design. 30 ZIPs per 50cm, 50 ZIPs per 50cm.
- Servo extension cable or connecting wire for connecting to the ZIP Halo and extra connecting wire for connecting between strips.
- Access to the online Microsoft MakeCode coding environment.
Join 6,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — @the_prepared is Soliciting Original Content on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Wearables — Victorian Arduino pizzazz
Electronics — Long live labels!
Biohacking — Cryosauna Applications
Python for Microcontrollers — Building robots with Python, CRICKITS of the week, upcoming hackchat’ & more…
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.