This incredible halloween project comes to us from Kitonik!
This will definitely make you the belle of the ball and if you also want venture out to trick or treat, it will help to light your way.
BBC micro:bit Powered Halo-ween Fancy Dress:
- Kitronik ZIP Halo for the BBC micro:bit.
- BBC micro:bit.
- 3xAAA Battery holder with JST for powering the ZIP Halo.
- AAA batteries.
- The desired length of flexible ZIP strips for your design. 30 ZIPs per 50cm, 50 ZIPs per 50cm.
- Servo extension cable or connecting wire for connecting to the ZIP Halo and extra connecting wire for connecting between strips.
- Halloween dress
- Wire cutters.
- Wire strippers.
- Soldering iron.
- Needle and thread.
- Micro USB lead.
- Access to the online Microsoft MakeCode coding environment.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Toy with inspiration
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.