From Lorrain Brow
When the micro:bit was first released to schools it came in a choice of 4 colours. On Twitter we talked about making a sorting hat to decide which student would get which colour.
I’ve finally made it! But I’ve just linked it to the 4 houses of Harry Potter 🙂
- Steampunk hat with goggles: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adults
- Proto-Pic micro:pixel Edge 1×10 WS2812B Board for micro:bit: https://www.proto-pic.co.uk/micropixel-edge-for-microbit.html
- 3mm fibre optic side glow cable, 2 meters: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/9875321559/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_1nq7zbBP6JZ5H
- Needle and thread
- 3d printed holder to connect the micro:pixel edge to the fibre optical cable. Available to print on thingyverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2600636
- A micro:bit with a battery pack & batteries
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Limor Fried featured in NYC’s HER BIG IDEA!
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Probe Compensation
Biohacking — Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini was a Centenarian Gonzo Biohacker
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Adafruit has a "be excellent to each other" comment policy. Help us keep the community here positive and helpful. Stick to the topic, be respectful of makers of all ages and skill levels. Be kind, and don't spam - Thank you!