micro:bit Sorting Hat! @microbit_edu #microbit #microbitlove #microbitmonday
From Lorrain Brow
When the micro:bit was first released to schools it came in a choice of 4 colours. On Twitter we talked about making a sorting hat to decide which student would get which colour.
I’ve finally made it! But I’ve just linked it to the 4 houses of Harry Potter 🙂
- Steampunk hat with goggles: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adults
- Proto-Pic micro:pixel Edge 1×10 WS2812B Board for micro:bit: https://www.proto-pic.co.uk/micropixel-edge-for-microbit.html
- 3mm fibre optic side glow cable, 2 meters: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/9875321559/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_1nq7zbBP6JZ5H
- Needle and thread
- 3d printed holder to connect the micro:pixel edge to the fibre optical cable. Available to print on thingyverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2600636
- A micro:bit with a battery pack & batteries
See full project writeup here!
Join 7,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — American startups are having an increasingly smaller share of the market
Wearables — Switch the advantage
Electronics — Don’t float!
Biohacking — Optimizing the Warm Up
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 released!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.