CarpeDiemAlarmClock with #NeoPixels
CarpeDiemAlarmClock is an alarm clock that is waking you up “gently” by gradually increasing the intensity of a NeoPixel LED-ring, before the alarm hits.
- The alarm clock shall also has an option to sound a buzzer at alarm time.
- User must be able to set clock and alarm time
- The alarm clock will have at least the following modes: Alarm on/off, sound on/off, light on/off.
- Time will be displayed with NeoPixel devices
- Serial commands / debugging
- Display light shows / demos instead of clock time
- Code is built with the Arduino core for an STM32F103C8 devboard, using the STM32duino tools.
- FreeRTOS is used, with several tasks and semaphores.
Read more and see more on YouTube.
Join 7,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — The many, many manufacturing processes listed on Wikipedia
Wearables — A bevel illusion
Electronics — Blown transistor?
Biohacking — We are Wired to Exercise at a Moderate Pace
Python for Microcontrollers — Make It Move with Crickit!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.