CarpeDiemAlarmClock is an alarm clock that is waking you up “gently” by gradually increasing the intensity of a NeoPixel LED-ring, before the alarm hits.
- The alarm clock shall also has an option to sound a buzzer at alarm time.
- User must be able to set clock and alarm time
- The alarm clock will have at least the following modes: Alarm on/off, sound on/off, light on/off.
- Time will be displayed with NeoPixel devices
- Serial commands / debugging
- Display light shows / demos instead of clock time
- Code is built with the Arduino core for an STM32F103C8 devboard, using the STM32duino tools.
- FreeRTOS is used, with several tasks and semaphores.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Toy with inspiration
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.