Quick little video of my improved particle cannon (turn sound up, by the way!) I spent today (er, it’s 6 am now, so I suppose I mean “yesterday”) replacing some pieces, so I used the opportunity to make some upgrades.
Pretty happy with how this turned out.
All made with EVA foam from The Hero Studio, with the beam generator, handle and two central arms 3D printed bin PLA on my Wanhao Duplicator. Featuring an Adafruit Industries Trinket 5V to control the WS2812B LED strips. The sound board is also by Adafruit.
Oh and here’s a pic of the prop in action:
Sneaky behind-the-scenes photo from an Overwatch project I was working on today. The Siberian Front skin is still my favourite skin, so I have a soft spot for this costume.