We’re happy to announce the release of the patch p05 for the Zerynth version r2.0.10. This time, the patch introduces three highly requested libraries and one new supported device:
- Support for Adafruit Huzzah32 (more info here).
- Library for IBM Cloud IoT (more info here). Take a look at the examples here.
- Library for Ubidots IoT (more info here). Take a look at the examples here.
- New Struct module in Standard Library (more info here).
- Full-text searchable examples.
- Bug fix for ESP32 devices and SD Card SPI interface; now filesystem is supported.
- Bug fixes and general improvements!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — American startups are having an increasingly smaller share of the market
Wearables — Switch the advantage
Electronics — Don’t float!
Biohacking — Optimizing the Warm Up
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 released!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.