Mu – A simple editor for beginner programmers, mu-editor 1.0.0b14 : Python Package Index.
• Add new PythonProcessPanel to better handle interactions with child Python3 processes. Includes basic command history and command editing.
• Move the old “run” functionality in Python3 mode into a new “Debug” button.
• Create a new “Run” button in Python3 mode that uses the new PythonProcessPanel.
• Automation of 32bit and 64bit Windows installers (thanks to Thomas Kluyver for his fantastic pynsist tool).
• Add / revise developer documentation in light of changes above.
• (All the changes mentioned above were supported by the Raspberry Pi Foundation – Thank you!)
• Update / add USB PIDs for Adafruit boards (thanks Adafruit for the heads up).
• Minor cosmetic changes.
• Additional test cases.
Beta! (previous post). Just to get this somewhere, being able to write code from the CircuitPython “drive” with it auto-running on save *and* being able to have a REPL all in the same window is a fantastic coding experience. Lots of real-time, iteration, learning, and more, all in one spot for beginners. Good work Ntoll.