This is a snap-together case for a raspberry pi Zero W and attached IQAudio Pi Zero DAC plus Headphone Amp. Top and Bottom each take about 1.5 hours to print.
- mount 1x M2.5/9mm standoff on post closest to USB power input, for later attachment to PI dac
- use 3x M2.5/3mm machine screws to mount the Pi Zero. Pi Zero must have male headers
- mount 3x M2.5/12mm standoffs from Pi DAC to Headphone Amp
- Carefully mount the Pi DAC female headers on the mounted pi zero male headers
- Insert top case mid-way over bottom, slide back and push down starting at RCA Connector (red/white jacks), then make sure all sides are pressed down firmly.
This is “kind of” a remix. I followed the tutorial on Layer-by-Layer from Adafruit (https://youtu.be/YxBamwc6s7U), drawing the featured simple raspberry pi zero case from scratch in Fusion 360. Then I added modifications to allow for the Pi DAC.
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!