If you are in the Portland area for the weekend of May 11-13 you may want to check out the Teardown: Portland.
A party for hacking, discovering, and sharing hardware
Teardown is an event put on by Crowd Supply in association with Make+Think+Code @ PNCA. You can think of Teardown as live-action Crowd Supply, but with fewer cardboard boxes and packing peanuts. We’ll be bringing together hardware aficionados from around the world to celebrate, inspect, create, and, of course, tear down hardware. There will be long-time Crowd Supply creators and backers, as well as people we’re meeting for the first time. There will be hardware, art, food, drink, puzzles, workshops, tutorials, talks, music, field trips, and friends. Most of all, there will be ideas and projects to explore and inspire. We hope you’ll be there too!
Just the Facts
- Who? Anyone interested in hardware: engineers, designers, artists, students, teachers…
- What? A three-day line up of talks, workshops, demos, installations, and puzzles
- When? Friday – Sunday, May 11 – 13, 2018
- Where? Beautiful Portland, Oregon on the campus of the Pacific Northwest College of Art
- Why? Shipping great hardware to you is rewarding, but we miss seeing you in person
- How? With lots of help from our friends, including our partner, Make+Think+Code @ PNCA