ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a short list of highlights:
- reef-pi – An opensource reef tank controller based on Raspberry Pi @reef_pi @raspberry_pi
- Paper for Crafting Projects
- Invisible Highway with the Feather Bluetooth LE Mini Robot #AR #robotics @google
- Biohacking : All Day EEG Recording Tools
- DisEmbodied Location Conversational Agents (DELCA)
- Have you been loving Mike Barela’s Robot Archaeology posts? Read post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 from this week!
With this new guide in the Learning System, You can build your own model garage with a functioning automatic garage door powered by a Circuit Playground Express, servo motor, and pushrod mechanism created with a paperclip, cardboard, a dowel, and a straw!
You’ll code the Circuit Playground Express using MakeCode so that it can open or close your garage door at the press of a button, and even build a light activation mode that will automatically open the door for you!
- Digital Circuits 6: An EPROM Emulator #AdafruitLearningSystem
- Guide Update: Sensor Plotting Pulse with Mu and CircuitPython
- PiGlass, a DIY wearable computer #AdafruitLearningSystem
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!