ADAFRUIT WEEKLY ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We’ve got a new Circuit Playground Video!
You can’t see it or hear it, but it sure can effect your electronics! Adabot and Minerva set out to solve the mystery of electrical noise … and maybe even watch a movie together.
We had another wacky yet wonderful week here at Adafruit. We covered A LOT, but see below for some of our blog highlights from over the last few days:
- June is Immigrant Heritage Month!
- It’s also Pride Month! Tune info posts all month long.
- We’re crankin out the CRICKIT content! Check it here and here.
- Mike Barela posted about Robots of the 1980s
Adabot has always wanted to join the circus — and you can help Adabot fulfill this dream by building a tightrope riding, balanced unicycle bot!
This project uses the Circuit Playground Express for brains, and the Crickit platform to provide the power to the gearbox DC motor.
- Stumble-Bot: A simple walking robot that teaches basic programming skills
- Adafruit NeoPXL8 FeatherWing and Library: NeoPixels to the max!
- Cardboard Box for Circuit Playground Express: Make a project enclosure out of cardboard!
- Soil Moisture Sensor with Circuit Playground Express and MakeCode: Allows your plants to let you know when they need a drink.
- Introducing Itsy Bitsy M0: What’s smaller than a Feather but larger than a Trinket? It’s an Itsy Bitsy!
- Digital Circuits 7: MCUs… how do they work?: Inside the ATMega238: a guided tour of a classic Microcontroller
- Spinning Logo: Build a paper craft hack a day logo powered by Circuit Playground!
For all that’s new in Learn, see here!