ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We’re excited to announce a month of Digi-Key and Adafruit on Discord. Here’s the video from 6/7 if you weren’t able to tune in!
For the month of June, hang out with Digi-Key in the Adafruit Discord server! (http://adafru.it/digikeydiscord) Digi-Key, Adafruit, and the maker/pro-engineer community will come together to discuss: electronics, Digi-Key & Adafruit history, and more!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a short list of highlights:
- This week’s #MakeRobotFriends were EVE BB-8, C-3PO, L3-37 and R2-D2.
- Another week means another round of Crickit. Check out our #ManufacturingMonday video, Cricket “Trek” and Review: What Can You Do with an Adafruit Cricket?
- If you loved Frequency you don’t want to miss our Bartlebeats Artist Spotlight!
- Mike Barela wrote about the Capsela Motorized Construction Set.
In this tutorial, we’ll make a pop-up house. The project uses an Adafruit CRICKIT for Circuit Playground Express programmed in MakeCode to make the house fold flat when you blow on it, seeming to disappear before popping right back up!
- Circuit Playground: N is for Noise. Learn about electrical noise with Adabot & Minerva!
- Microcontroller Compatible Audio File Conversion. Ensure your audio clips are playable by your favorite boards!
- Using Cutting Machines for Projects. Make Blinka, Minerva, Crickit and Adabot!
- Cam Follower Automaton. You can make this fun automaton that jumps up and down with cardboard, Crickit, Circuit Playground Express, and MakeCode!
- CircuitPython Made Easy on Circuit Playground Express. Get started with just a few lines of code!
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!