As a massive Rick and Morty fan I really want a Portal Gun of my own, having looked about the current existing projects I thought I could add some extra features!
Have a Working (Visually anyway, still a ways of a real portal gun) Ricks Portal Gun this will include,
1. Working 4 Digit Seven Segment Display in Red
2. The display must be able to cycle through infinite dimensions and the key ones from the show!
3. Must be able to fire the portal gun causing front panel to light up indicating portal generation!
4. Portal Tube must be lit
5. Needs a self destruct button hidden in the handle!
6. Some way of charging the gun without disabling the device
7. Must look like the portal gun!
I’ve planned out a simple system flow diagram for how I think the device should work
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.