ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a short list of highlights:
- Brent broke down new AdafruitIO Dashboard Updates: Indicators, Icon Blocks, and Drag-and-Drop Images
- Back to School brought us a gift guide and project inspiration!
- Mikey Sklar’s back with more Biohacking : Cause a Fever with the “Inner Fire” Meditation
- Kelly shared a fun Bowery Boys listen, Why NYC needs a tribute to Madam CJ Walker, Harlem philanthropist
This guide is part of a series on some of the more advanced features of Python, and specifically CircuitPython.
- Alternative languages for programming the SAMD51 boards
- Infrared Hand Gesture Robot Control Glove
- Rack and Pinion Bot
- UPDATED GUIDE: Adafruit IO Basics: Temperature and Humidity
- CircuitPython on Raspberry Pi: UPDATED GUIDES for BME280, BMP280, SGP30, AS7262, APDS9960
- UPDATED GUIDE: Adafruit IO Basics: Servo
- Updated Guide: Introducing Adafruit Crickit
- UPDATED GUIDE: HAL 9000 using CRICKIT & Circuit Playground Express
- UPDATED GUIDE: Adafruit IO Basics: Analog Output
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!