ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Issue 6 is here and it is super special. With this issue, we have completed one full year of Smore. We thank you for reading Smore and sharing us with your family and friends.
Take a look at our anniversary issue.
This issue of Smore features the incredibly talented tinkerer Limor Fried. She talks about her passion for creating and sharing. And she wants you to know that it’s ok to fail.
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a short list of highlights:
- littleBits acquires DIY & JAM @littleBits @DIY @jamcourses
- MakeCode Minute: Light Meter @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit @MSMakeCode
- Download Adafruit AR in the App Store! #AR @adafruit #iOS @apple
- From the Forums: Building the Pixel Box – a light-up NeoPixel coaster
Adabot Operation Game
Your turn to operate! Perform surgery on Adabot, but be careful not to touch the sides or the buzzer will sound!!!
Adabot needs your help, Doctor! It’s time to operate!! It takes a steady hand to remove the game pieces!
You can build this fun, classic game using a Circuit Playground Express to react whenever your hand isn’t so steady and your tweezers bump the edge of an opening. You’ll build the board, and then program the Circuit Playground Express using CircuitPython or MakeCode to test the capacitive touch pads for contact.
- Adafruit IO Environmental Monitor for Feather or Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Hallowing
- Circuit Playground Express Automatic Sunglasses
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!