ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
On page 25 of Microchip’s MicroSolutions, “Python on Microcontrollers” is the featured Design Corner article. MicroSolutions is Microchip’s bi-monthly digital magazine, delivering the latest new products and development tools, design articles on a wide range of topics and learn about some innovative ways Microchip devices are being used by developers of a variety of applications – MicroSolutions September/October 2018, PDF.
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a short list of highlights:
- We’re not shipping orders tomorrow for Labor Day!
- Wo-wee, Feather rated 10/10 in HackSpace Magazine Issue 10
- Mikey Sklar gave us a Biohacking book recommendation
- Jamie wants to keep folks in the loop with this Adafruit Music Roundup
We love light painting and over the years we have created a number of Learn Guides on the topic, ranging from simple to highly sophisticated.
With this project, painting with light in long exposure photographs has never been easier. You can explore this beautiful artform with a digital camera that has manual setting, or even a smart phone with an app, and build your own Light Paintstick to draw bitmapped images in midair!
- Hallowing Spirit Board
- CircuitPython on the nRF52
- Compost Friend!
- Crickit Lab Shaker
- Adafruit IO Home: Lights and Temperature
- Paper Airplane Launcher
- Adafruit RGB Matrix FeatherWing
- CircuitPython on Raspberry Pi: UPDATED GUIDES for AMG88XX, IS31FL3731, LSM9DS1, PCA9685, SI5351
- Even More GEMMA CircuitPython Guides: Mindfulness Bracelet, 3D Printed LED Fire Horns and Mini Basketball Hoop
- AdafruitIO Basics Guides for CircuitPython on Raspberry Pi Updated: Colors, Digital Input, Digital Output
- CircuitPython on Raspberry Pi: UPDATED GUIDES for BNO055, CCS811, LIS3DH, TCS34725, and VEML6070
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!