ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
The jobs board is for designers, makers, programmers, artists and engineers who are looking for great places work at & projects to work on. And like most job boards, this job board is for companies and people who need the best talent for their projects and companies.
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- John Park unboxed AdaBox009 live!
- We celebrated Ada Lovelace Day Tuesday 10/9. Take a look through this year’s celebration and who knows, you may find yourself scrolling back to coverage from 2010.
- #ElectronicHalloween game is ?+. What are y’all working on though‽
- Cheers to each of the 8000+ members on Discord
- Scott announced CircuitPython 3.0.3
- Mike Barela posted a Maker Spotlight on Kathy Ceceri
- Did ya see what we’re sending to the Hackaday Superconference?
- Mikey Sklar broke down who writes the heart rate algorithms
This guide shows you how to make an creepy animatronic crawling hand. It uses a glove from a halloween costume, outfitted with a servo motor and a Circuit Playground Express.
This hand is designed to pull itself along the floor slowly, waiting until it finds a cold, dark spot, at which point it will stop and wait until temperature and light increase.
- Halloween Monsters with CRICKIT and Circuit Playground Express
- CircuitPython 101: Working with Lists, Iterators and Generators
- Gemma Color Touch Pendant Necklace
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!