Arm is expanding the Mbed family with a brand-new operating system, Arm Mbed Linux OS, for Cortex-A processors targeting long term Internet of Things (IOT).
A few of the highlights planned:
- Secure, signed boot and signed updates to protect against unauthorised changes.
- Applications can be deployed in OCI compliant containers
- Integration with Pelion for device provisioning, connectivity and updates.
- The option of full, commercial support for customers
- Tools to help you get prototyping and demoing quickly
- Both the Mbed Linux OS and our test suites will be open source