ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Particularly this week – so much going on! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Hans, Ruby, & Mho are trying to make a circuit but are finding it hard to keep it all together. Have no fear, printed circuit boards are here – PCBs to the rescue!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- We released our 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines – that USPS 1st Class International date is sooner than you think!
- November 1st kicked off Native American Heritage Month
- 300,000 of you are subscribed to our YouTube Channel! That’s incredible! Thanks x 300,000 =)
- We released Python on hardware – 02! our video-newsletter-podcast
- Don’t forget – we’re not shipping orders on Election Day, Tuesday November 6
- TasteMakers006 highlighted The Alternative
- Manufacturing Monday showed us some CRICKIT for micro:bit footage
- In Biohacking this week we explored the capabilities of the Keto-Mojo Blood Monitor
- Since October ended midweek we published October’s top 10 blog posts
- @RealSexyCyborg 360º Visit to Adafruit with ladyada
Hello Hackaday Supercon Fans – we wanted to have a fun electronic item, that does more than just a sticker!
What you have in your hand is a Hallowing M0 Express with special thanks to Digi-Key for making it possible for 400 of these to make it to the event!
- Adafruit NeoTrellis M4 Express
- The Great Seal Mask
- Prop-Maker Lightsaber
- Magic Light Bag of HoldingJack-o-Theremin
- Cricket Powered Mini Chair Swing Ride!
- Comparison and Experimentation with Flammable Gas Sensors
- Ambient Color Control Pad
- Synchronized Eyes with Two HalloWings
- Circuit Playground Express Compass
- reef-pi Guide 5: Light Controller
- MCP3008 – 8-Channel 10-Bit ADC with SPI Interface
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!