ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
The upcoming ADABOX 10 is a multi-sensory feast of light and sound. All throughout the month of November we’ll be posting up what inspired us to create one of our favorite ADABOX yet that YOU can get delivered in December if you sign up now! http://www.adabox.com/ Give ADABOX as a GIFT or treat yourself to sonic and photonic goodness. See more!
- The Yamaha Tenori-on @yamahamusiceu | Light and sound #adabox10 @adafruit
- There are 113 Adafruit CircuitPython Libraries @adafruit @circuitpython #adafruit #circuitpython
- Contribute – micro:mag @micro_mag @microbit_edu
- CMYK Portraits drawn using an AxiDraw & Staedtler Triplus Rollerball Pens #ArtTuesday
You can play music with the Trellis M4 by turning it into a great input device for synthesizers! It can send standard MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) note data over USB MIDI to a software synth on your computer, laptop, (including web browser based synths!), or mobile device.
Using the built-in accelerometer (thanks to Analog Devices for the ADXL343!), we can also send control change (CC) data, such as mod wheel, and filter cutoff values, and even pitch bend settings just by tilting the Trellis M4! See more!
- How to Choose a Microcontroller
- reef-pi Guide 6: pH Monitoring
- NeoPixel Bike Light
- MUNNY Glowing Friend with Bluetooth Control!
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!