ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We here at Adafruit would like to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for being part of our community – we’re excited to keep growing with you!
We asked our team to share all that they are thankful for!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Brand new gift guide alert, get ’em while they’re hot! Check out LEDs & NeoPixels, Adafruit IO/IoT and browse the full collection.
- Our dreams are full of Light, Sound and AdaBox10
- We’ve only got a handful of 2018 Native American Heritage Month coverage left before November’s up. We really enjoyed finding and sharing this year and hope you enjoyed reading!
- Did ya catch Python on hardware, 05?!
- And don’t forget about Adafruit’s 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
This project expands upon the well-worn technique of using a hand tracing to make a turkey, but adapts it to create a moving, talking, interactive piece of Thanksgiving art.
- Circuit Playground – P is for PCB
- LED Harness Bra
- iPad Pro Bumper
- Classic MIDI Synth Control with Trellis M4
- Cricket Powered Maker Ice Cream Truck
- NeoTrellis M4 Arpeggiator Synth
- Trellis M4 Beat Sequencers
- NeoTrellis M4 Animated Dice Roller
- Extending CircuitPython: An Introduction
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!