We are preparing Arduino libraries for all features:
• scrolling text and writing images on the LED8x8 matrix
• playing single tone and multi tone sounds on the buzzer
• measuring the temperature with the on-board sensor
• measuring the light with LDR
• detecting movements with the PIR sensor
• reading distance to objects with Ultrasound sensor
• reading the Joystick status
• driving servo motors connected to the two connectors
• reading audio signals via microphone
• driving RGB and the red LEDs on board
• reading resistance on the 6 GPIOs to implement Makey-makey
• receive IR remote commands and transmit IR codes to control air conditions, TVs etc.
Scratch 3.0 which is re-written in HTML5 and looks great, but unfortunately they closed the extensions for boards and now support officially just Microbit and Lego. Probably this is their way to get some money for their efforts. There are issues open from people who use other boards and wanted to migrate their old projects to 3.0 posted almost year ago without any action, so we really are puzzled after all this popularity they got, this is the best way to shoot themselves in the leg.
Our Ladyada (Limor Fried) was nominated for Red Hat’s Women in Open Source Award! Please vote for her! Visit: https://www.redhat.com/en/about/women-in-open-source
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — The strange world of low-margin online returns
Wearables — Liquid magic
Electronics — Diamonds may be forever… but components? Not so much.
Biohacking — Raspberry Pi Health Dashboard
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on hardware, a portal to a world of fun! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.