Help us build a sustainable community of supporters by signing up to give monthly or if you’re already a supporting member (Thank You!!), by checking the box in your account to renew your membership automatically.
Your donations have IMPACT
▪ Over $118,543 was awarded in financial aid to 143 PyCon attendees in 2018.
▪ $240,000 has been paid in grants from January through September 2018 to recipients in 45 different countries.
Some examples of how your donation dollars are spent:
▪ $20,000 = 11 Python conferences, impacting over 3,000 people globally
▪ $20,000 = ~25 hands-on workshops impacting over 700 people
▪ $10,000 = user group meetup fees for 150 groups around the world for 6 months
▪ $5,000 = hosting for 3-4 PSF community web services for a year(e.g. Mail.python.org, uspycon.org, wiki.python.org)
▪ $2,000 = support for 2 regional conferences, impacting over 500 people
▪ $99 = 6 months of Python meetup subscriptions
▪ $60 a month ($2.00 a day) = one workshop, impacting over 250 people
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.