You’ll need an active Adafruit IO+ subscription to use this feature, and you can move it right now.
1) Navigate to a dashboard on Adafruit IO
2) Click Edit Dashboard Settings
3) Next to the name of the dashboard, click Edit Dashboard
4) In the Edit Dashboard Pop-up, select a header image file.
5) Make sure an image is selected, and the Show Header Image box is ticked.
6) Click save and admire your dazzling new dashboard
Have you tried out the new dashboard header feature? Let us know in the comments!
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.