ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
ADABOX 010 UNBOXING LIVE 12/19/18 @adafruit @digikey @ADI_News #MAKEWITHDIGIKEY
ADABOX 010 UNBOXING LIVE 12/19/18 (video). This ADABOX is a multi-sensory feast – Lights! Sound! Squishy buttons! This box comes with a Trellis M4. It’s a grid of 4×8 silicone buttons, with a NeoPixel behind each one for rainbow glory. The engine is a ATSAMD51 microcontroller with stereo audio channels and microphone input. See more!
- Sit back and relax knowing your gift of an #AdafruitGiftCertificate doesn’t need to ship
- Adafruit AR on the App Store @adafruit AR invoices! @apple #arkit
- Adafruit Grand Central – Coming soon, sign up @microchipmakes @arduino
- Death Star Destroyer Bow Tie #3DThursday #3DPrinting
Circuit Playground Christmas Tree
3D Print a Glowing Tree for your CPX!
3D print a lowpoly Christmas tree for your Adafruit Circuit Playground! Use translucent filament to diffuse 10x NeoPixels on-board the CPX. Thin shell for printing with no supports and snap fits on top! Make a batch of these festive polyhedrons and print them in different colors! Learn more!
- Ping Pong Ball Launcher
- Adding a WiFi Co-Processor to CircuitPython
- Getting Started with DrawBot
- NeoTrellis Light Painting
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!