Via oxullo on GitHub comes Glayer, an MP3 player with a minimalist interface suitable for kids.
Playlists are selected using RFID badges, while tracks can be skimmed with two buttons.
The buttons can be also used to set the volume.
Revision A is composed of the following components:
- Adafruit Feather M0 (Atmel SAMD21G) basic proto
- Adafruit Music maker featherwing (VLSI VS1053)
- Adafruit TPA2016 amplifier breakout
- Seeed Studio NFC grove (NXP PN532)
- Adafruit Arcade button
- Stereo Enclosed Speaker Set – 3W 4 Ohm
- Light barrier (Vishay TCST2103)
- DTP 2000mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- Mifare classic (ISO14443A) RFID transponder
- Transcend 8GB SDHC
Check out the project on GitHub including code.