ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
That’s right folks, it’s that time year where we all look back to hopefully gain some insight into what we can all expect going into a new year. Here at Adafruit we look at our editorial and creative content, our social platforms and our ~products~. We’ll be posting our top 10s through next week on the blog so stay tuned!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Takara put together this incredible list of her most loved Sci-Fi for #NationalScienceFictionDay
- Speaking of science fiction and 2019 – Mike Barela found Isaac Asimov’s 2019 predictions.
- Mike Barela also published Python on Hardware 11 AND a Python for Microcontrollers ICYMI
- Mikey Sklar gave us a Look into the World of Hearables
The Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Express is the new Feather family member with Bluetooth Low Energy and native USB support featuring the nRF52840! It’s our take on an ‘all-in-one’ Arduino-compatible + Bluetooth Low Energy with built in USB plus battery charging. With native USB it’s even ready to join the CircuitPython party. We have other boards in the Feather family, check’em out here.
- NeoPixel Fairy Crown
- CircuitPython OLED and Dual Knob Sketcher
- Motion Controlled Matrix Bed Clock
- Garmin Lidar Lite Range Finder
- New Years Eve Ball Drop
- CircuitPython 101: State Machines, Two Ways
- UPDATED GUIDE: Adafruit IO Basics: Dashboards
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!