NEW PRODUCT – Joy Bonnet Pack without Soldering – Includes Pi Zero WH
The Joy Bonnet Pack for Raspberry Pi Zero WH sets you up with the fully assembled Pi Zero WH, and our Joy Bonnet – our most fun Bonnet ever! This Bonnet fits perfectly on top of your Raspberry Pi Zero (any kind) and gives you adorable hand-held arcade controls. Once you install our script onto your Pi, the controls will act like a keyboard, for easy use with any emulator or media player.
This pack is plug-and-play, no soldering or hammering required, so you can get to your gaming in minutes! Perfect for use with MakeCode Arcade
This pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH – the type of low-cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi’s known for – the super light, super lean microcomputer we’ve come to know and love, but now with built-in WiFi and pre-soldered GPIO header!
- Adafruit Joy Bonnet for Raspberry Pi – Pocket-sized fun! Works best with RetroPie/EmulationStation. On a Pi Zero we could emulate NES and MAME game (our favorites!) but other emulators that don’t require more than 1GHz speeds will work OK too. Fully assembled – no soldering required
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure – Adafruit’s classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and you can plug the Bonnet on top
- USB OTG Host Cable – MicroB OTG male to A female 6″ – on-the-go USB A socket to MicroB plug
- Mini HDMI Plug to Standard HDMI Jack Adapter – A great way to convert any mini HDMI plug to a normal HDMI plug