We did some updates to adafruit/awesome-circuitpython: A curated list of awesome CircuitPython guides, videos, libraries, frameworks, software and resources.. Here’s what was updated/added:
- Added releases.
- Updated Adafruit CircuitPython boards – Adafruit Circuit Playground Express, Adafruit Feather M0 Express, Adafruit Feather M4 Express, Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Express, Adafruit GEMMA M0, Adafruit Grand Central M4 Express featuring the SAMD51, Adafruit HalloWing M0 Express, Adafruit ItsyBitsy M0, Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4, Adafruit METRO M0 Express, Adafruit Metro M4, Adafruit NeoTrellis M4, Adafruit Trinket M0.
- Added Arduino – Arduino MKR 1300, Arduino MKR ZERO, Arduino ZERO.
- Added Electronic Cats – CatWAN USB Stick, Meow Meow.
- Added MakerDiary – nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle.
- Added Mini Sam – Mini SAM development board.
- Added Nordic Semiconductor – nRF52840 DK board PCA10056, nRF52840 dongle PCA10059.
- Added Particle – Particle Argon, Particle Boron, Particle Xenon.
- Added/Updated SparkFun – SparkFun Pro nRF52840 Mini – Bluetooth Development Board, SparkFun SAMD21 Mini Breakout, SparkFun SAMD21 Dev Breakout. Sparkfun LumiDrive LED Driver, and SparkFun RedBoard Turbo – SAMD21 Development Board, support CircuitPython but are not in releases until pull request is received to add.
- Added HackSpace Magazine – Issue 15 – CircuitPython makes the cover on HackSpace Magazine with feature article, and projects.
- Added CircuitPython in 2019 – Community call for what’s wanted and needed in CircuitPython for 2019.
- Added CircuitPython Twitter – Twitter account aggregator for CircuitPython news and more.
- Added CircuitPython community on Reddit – Dedicated home of CircuitPython on reddit /r/circuitpython/
- Added CircuitPython on Hackaday.io – Currated list of projects on hackaday.io
- Added CircuitPython on hackster.io – Python on hardware projects on hackster.io including CircuitPython.
- Added CircuitPython on Instructables – How-tos, guides, and more, using CircuitPython on Autodesk’s Instructables.
- Added PyCon 2019 conference – May 1 – 9, 2019, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Added PyCascades 2019 – February 23 — 24, 2019, Seattle. WA.
- Added CircuitPython 4 release poster – CircuitPython release version 4 poster featuring Nordic.
- Added CircuitPython 3 release poster – CircuitPython release version 3 poster.
- Added CircuitPlayground lanyard – CircuitPlayground lanyard featuring Blinka.
Contributions and suggestions are always welcome! Please make pull requests to modify Awesome CircuitPython.