ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Thank you Luciano for being the 800th person to star the CircuitPython repo on GitHub!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- We celebrated Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- EduBlocks for CircuitPython beta is here!
- Free Computer Science Curriculum in Teams with MakeCode
- y’all…this Ladyada Funko 🙌
- Mikey Sklar talked Biohacking : Beyond CBD and THC
- PT put this list of GitHub resources together
- SO MUCH #VintageComputing !
- CircuitPython 4.0.0 Beta 0 was released!
In this project we’re upcycling a classic construction kit from 1969.
Astrolite by Hasbro, introduced in 1969, was a building toy set made of clear tubes that snap fit together, allowing one to build cities or robots of light!
In this project we’re adding NeoPixels and motorizing the color wheel.
- Adafruit Radio Bonnets with OLED Display – RFM69 or RFM9X
- Adafruit Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- Scratch Walkthrough and Demo
- LoRa and LoRaWAN Radio for Raspberry Pi
- Single Channel LoRaWAN Gateway for Raspberry Pi
- Updated Guide: FloraBrella with Circuit Playground and MakeCode
- Updated Guide: Playing sounds and using buttons with Raspberry Pi
- Updated Guide: Drive a 16×2 LCD with the Raspberry Pi
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!