Valentine’s Day is just around the corner so you may be wondering what to get for that special someone(s). It can be tricky picking out the perfect gift.
If your Valentine is into making but you aren’t sure where to start here are some of our fav products
- Adafruit Radio Bonnets with OLED – RFM69 or LoRa – RadioFruit – comes in 4 flavors!
- Adafruit Grand Central M4 Express featuring the SAMD51
- Adafruit CRICKIT for Circuit Playground Express, and of course Circuit Playground Express
- ALL OF THE FEATHERS and FEATHERWINGS
- Adafruit MetroX Classic Kit – Experimentation Kit for Metro 328
- KONSTRUKTOR – DIY Film Camera Kit (for all those valentines selfies)
- Pimoroni Mood Light – Pi Zero W Project Kit
- Humble Velocipede Crankshaft Kit
- Adafruit NeoTrellis M4 with Enclosure and Buttons Kit Pack
- Adafruit IO+ 1 Year Subscription Card
We 💕 microcontrollers and we get asked pretty often how to choose a microcontroller so we put together this guide. We hope it helps all you gifters out there. Hey, who are we to judge, we hope it helps all your gifees out there too 🙃
If you are in the market for some making, these projects from the Adafruit Learning System might be perfect for your one true…whatever!!
If the person you care about happens to have a fuzzy little squish (aka a cat), there’s a very good chance they’ll get some use out of this Automatic Cat Treat Dispenser. But at the end of the day, cats are weird, so we can’t guarantee this is universally loves by cats…although…our product testers seemed to enjoy the experience…. If you’re not sure about treats, try out this HalloWing Interactive Cat Toy!
For those of you with access to a 3D printer this HalloWing Magic 9 Ball is a super fun way to leave all sorts of messages for the special person(s) in your life.
Remix this CircuitPython Snow Globe to feature a favorite shared memory, a beloved pet, a funny moment or even as a surprise reveal to another fun thing you’ve got up your sleeves. The options with this project are endless, as long as you can make it fit into the snow globe!
Do you have a special someone who thoroughly enjoys a good joke? Ever since John Park wrote up this Haunted Portrait project we can not stop imagining how fun it would be to gift someone a haunted self portrait. Or cat portrait. Yeesh, cats are really find their way into this gift guide…
This Meeting Time Keeping Stick def does need to be limited to the office! Are we crazy to suggest this has the potential to help in any situation where communication needs to happen? Ah, if only we had one of these back in student council… Seriously though, we think this would be a great gift for anyone seeking organized communication.
If you’ve gone on or are planning a trip with someone special we can only imagine how delighted they’d be with this Interactive Map. Nothing like hitting those aural memories