ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner so you may be wondering what to get for that special someone(s). It can be tricky picking out the perfect gift. Read more.
- Mike Barela posted about the Commodore Max and how the Commodore 64 came to be.
- Jessie Mae linked to a pretty cool video of Charts Depicting the Evolution of the Alphabet, and the Writing Systems of the World!
- Scott gave us a preview of what’s to come for CircuitPython in 2019.
- We ask that you Please vote for Limor Fried (Ladyada) for Red Hat’s Women in Open Source Award!
Build Rose’s shield from Steven Universe! This shield lights up and makes sound effects when it takes a hit. It’s about 20-inches in diameter and completely made from foam boards. We used two 20×30 inch foam board to create this massive shield. Learn more.
- Integrating Home Assistant with Adafruit IO
- Infinity Mirror Valentine’s Candy Box – Impress your Valentine with an infinity of lights (and yummy chocolate)!
- Lucky Cat with Circuit Playground Express
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!