Windows on Raspberry (WoR) is a project providing a tool that can install Windows 10 ARM64 on your SD card for use in a Raspberry Pi 3B/B+.
- Supports both MBR and GPT partition schemes
- Supports Windows Imaging and wimlib
- Supports installation on a 8GB SD card (via LZX compression)
- Can create a LZX compressed installation (when using wimlib)
- Multi-language support
- It can use ISO and WIM/ESD images
- A Raspberry Pi 3 B/B+ single board computer
- A computer that has Windows 10 build 15063 or newer
- A SD card that has at least 8GB of available space (and a card reader)
- A Windows 10 ARM64 image (WIM/ESD or ISO)
- A copy of the latest Tiano Core UEFI firmware for the Raspberry Pi (*.fd file)
- A ZIP archive with device drivers
Note: This project is NOT affiliated with RaspberryPiPkg, Microsoft or the Raspberry Pi Foundation.