ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Adafruit will not be shipping USPS orders Monday February 18, 2019 for the federal holiday, Presidents Day. Expedited USPS orders placed after 11am ET Friday February 15 will go out Tuesday February 19.
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- We covered The Amazing Data Vizualization of W.E.B. Du Bois, Granville T. Woods, Edmonia Lewis, Valerie Thomas and xxxx this week for #BlackHistoryMonth
- The Raspberry Pi Store has Adafruit!
- PT shared some thoughts about adafruit.io
- Mike Barela covered PC Speakers, DOjS and more this week in #RetroComputing #VintageComputing
- Jamie shared TrackTalk007: Zoo Lake – “Black Gated Mega Dungeon”
- This week in Biohacking Mikey Sklar covered Circadian Pi Desk Light
- shh shh, Adafruit Top Secret 2/13/2019
- We ask that you Please vote for Limor Fried (Ladyada) for Red Hat’s Women in Open Source Award!
For creating video tutorials and livestreaming with MakeCode, there’s a simple, yet effective way to display video inside of your session. This mini guide will show you how!
See the full guide here!
- CircuitScheme – Lisp on CircuitPython
- MLX90393 Wide-Range 3-Axis Magnetometer
- NeoTrellis M4 Noisy Grains of Sand
- Humidity and Temperature Monitor with E-Ink Display
- NeoPixel Spats with Gemma and MakeCode
- Share Your Project on Adafruit Show and Tell
- Raspberry Pi Zero Stand
- IoT Temperature Logger with Analog Devices ADT7410, Raspberry Pi and Adafruit IO
- IoT Temperature Logger with Analog Devices ADT7410, Feather and Adafruit IO
- BLE Light Switch with Feather nRF52840 and Cricket
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!