Here is my project to build a HiFi preamplifier. This includes schematics, PCB layouts, CircuitPython code (on GitHub), BoMs, measurements and photos.
- High performance design with measurements
- Quality components
- Completely digitally Controlled
- Modular design
- All open source
The preamplifier is made up of a number of connected components:
- MDAC attenuator (PCB, code): Controls the volume
- Input selector (PCB, code): Selects the input
- Encoder panel (PCB, code): Holds rotary encoder and LED indicator
- Power Supply 5V (PCB): Power supply for digital components.
- Power Supply +/- 15V (PCB): Power supply for MDAC attenuator op-amp
- Micro controller board (PCB): Holds the micro controller and other connectors
- RCA panel (PCB): For the RCA sockets and connectors
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Japan and the EU enter into monumental free trade agreement
Wearables — Stock your shop
Electronics — What’s in a diode?
Biohacking — Finding a Balance with Salt
Python for Microcontrollers — Python powered for IoT design week, CircuitPython beta, and millions of thanks… #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.