ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Adabot finds treasure in his rock collection – Quartz! Have a look inside a quartz watch and learn why quartz is so important for electronics.
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Women’s History Month is in full swing!
- John Park found this vintage knob cloning project
- One of our pick and place machines has recorded over 4,000,000 produced boards!
- Click here for this week’s dose of #VintageComputing from Mike Barela
- Couture Urbaine allows a glimpse into textile workers tasks
- This periodic table shows how we interact with each element
- ah! The Awesome Feather List!
- Chris sent in a nice Mail Bag message
Get crafty and create a wearable glowing Gem that expresses your style and matches your favorite Steven Universe character. This is a fun and easy project that’s great for kids or beginners, or anyone who wants to add some easy bling to their cosplay.
Use MakeCode’s drag-and-drop code editor to customize the colors to match your favorite characters. Tilt the gem left or right to switch colors, and shake it to fuse the two gems and create a Fusion character gem. All Right!
- Adafruit GPIO Expander Bonnet for Raspberry Pi
- PyPortal Case
- CRICKIT Exhibit Demo Board
- Circuit Playground Express Rocket Lamp
- PyPortal Twitter Follows Trophy
- PyPortal GitHub Stars Trophy
- PyPortal Reddit Stats Trophy
- PyPortal IoT Data Logger with Analog Devices ADT7410, Adafruit IO and CircuitPython
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!