I made a thing! It’s an embroidered DNA helix with little LED sequins as the base pairs! This is a slightly different video than normal but I had a lot of fun making this project and I hope you have fun watching as I try and make it work!
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Biohacking — Focus Building Meditation with Michael Taft
Python for Microcontrollers — Consumers Should Immediately… Python the Circuit! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com !
This is one of the BEST EVAH videos Adafruit has linked to. So many reasons for praise…
1) She jumps into the deep end of the pool and starts learning right away.
2) She learns from her mistakes and improves upon them – right away.
3) She combines several mediums without fear.
4) She reminds me of how I learned C coding: take a piece of working code, modify it and see what happens. I did this with Borland C graphics routines 35 years ago and it was amazingly fun.
5) She shows us so many positive ways to learn!
6) She *is* awesome!
Thanks Adafruit! This will be shared for my grandkids!