CircuitPython.org is the first stop on the information snake highway. Here you can see all the supported boards and download the specific firmware for each one, including beta, latest, and previous versions. Downloads can be sorted by: maker, features, name, and more. At this time there are over 30+ boards supported in the CircuitPython family!
- CircuitPython Cheat Sheet – Dave Astels’s helpful cheat sheet on CircuitPython.
- VIDEO: PyCascades – Light Up Your Life – With Python and LEDs by Nina Zakharenko. Python opens a whole new world of working with wearable electronics.
- Use CircuitPython boards on the TI-83 Premium CE calculator – CircuitPython runs on Texas Instrument calculators.
- Make: Vol. 68 Boards guide – Make: Magazine names Python the #1 Tech Trend for boards in 2019!
- Scott Shawcroft Is Squeezing Python Into Microcontrollers – IEEE Spectrum Magazine article on the Python programming language for makers.
- Circuit Playground Express 4-H edition approved – The 4-H branded version was approved by the USDA, this is the first CircuitPython powered board that is also 4-H approved!
- CircuitPython in Space – CircuitPython provides an approachable and logical means of conducting science with hardware. Paired with low-cost hardware shown to work in space, we can enable an new generation to question and explore the unknown. With the necessary “satellite stuff” already baked in, students can spend their time trying something new rather than reinventing the wheel.
- Adafruit PyPortal: GUI meets CircuitPython in a Big Way – Disrupt It Yourself podcast on CircuitPython and the IoT device, PyPortal.
- Cool Tools – Sophy Wong Talks Circuit Playground Express including CircuitPython.
- CircuitPython for Rapid Microcontroller-Based Prototyping and Development – Digi-Key on the open source community’s efforts adapting specific microcontrollers and dev boards to support serious microcontroller development using CircuitPython.
- HackSpace Magazine – Issue 17 – CircuitPython powered Adafruut Grand Central M4 Express review.
- CircuitPython on hackster.io – Python on hardware projects on hackster.io including CircuitPython.
Did we miss anything? Please add it!